SHIFT: No Weekends
Doyou have the career opportunities as a Manager of Clinical Operations you wantin your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St.Davids South Austin Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation'sleading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. Davids South Austin Medical Center wewant to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical,dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Youcontribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Managerof Clinical Operations like you to be a part of our team.
Asthe Manager of Clinical Operations you will be responsible for coordinatingroom assignments for all admissions to the facility, inter-facility andintra-facility transfers as well as facilitating discharges. You will be responsible for the direction,supervision, coordination, and evaluation of nursing performance and activitiesrelated to the care and treatment of patients within the hospital on a specificshift.
- Youwill coordinate the assignments of patients to specific units within thehospital.
- Youwill act as the official representative of the management staff of the hospitalin their absence.
- Youwill be the Manager of Direct Admit/Float Pool/House Supervisors and maintain 24-houraccountability for the supervision, coordination and evaluation of activitiesof the House Supervisors, Float Pool staff, and Direct Admit Unit.
- Youwill ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physiciansand the Hospital policy and procedures.
- Youwill coordinate the organizational improvement activities of the nursing unit.
- Youwill oversee the development, review and revision of policies, procedures andpractices guidelines.
- Youwill assist the Director in overseeing the financial operation of thedepartment.
- Youwill maintain knowledge of current practice standards with regards to care ofthe medical-surgical / telemetry patient.
St.Davids South Austin Medical Center, which is part of St. Davids HealthCare,is a 334-bed acute care facility offering a range of complex specialties andsub-specialties, including a nationally accredited oncology program with theareas only adult bone marrow transplant program; a trauma program thatincludes a Level II trauma center to treat the most severely injured andcritical patients; a comprehensive cardiac program; full-service maternity andnewborn care; and two full-service emergency centers in the communities of BeeCave and Bastrop.
HCA Healthcare has been continuallynamed a World's Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
Ifyou are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personalgrowth, we encourage you to apply for our Manager of Clinical Operationsopening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates willbe contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 2years previous experience as a registered Nurse in an acute care facility: Required
- 2years Management Experience: Preferred
- Graduateof an accredited School of Nursing, RN: Required
- TexasRN licensure or Compact Licensure: Required
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.