SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to join anorganization that invests in you as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator Neuro ICU RN At Research Medical Center you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
We are committed toproviding our employees with the support they need. At RMC, we offer an arrayof medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to makeyour benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some ofour unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay basedon years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would youlike to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated tothe growth and development of our colleagues? Join the RMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources youneed to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CNCNeuro ICU RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
About this unit:
- I CU RNs at RMC have been describedas the "Navy Seals of Nursing"... the "TopElite"! The best of the best, working with incredible tenacity, drive,heart and wicked smart!
- You will be able to care for ECMO, TAVR, Impella, CABGs, Complex Trauma patients
- Cohesive teamwork, opportunity to be trained and developed by top notch nurses, educators, mentors and physician
- Under the general supervision of the unitsdirector or designee the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumesresponsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit onhis/her designated shifts.
- In collaboration with other members of themanagement team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment ofthe quality of patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction andcoordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staffmember and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursingstaff.
- Assumes responsibility for the overallquality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty.
- Makes decisions regarding activities withthese areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, NursingAdministrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care forthe unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
- Graduation from an accredited school ofnursing required. Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Currently licensed as a registeredprofessional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license,in accordance with law and regulation.
- BLS & NRP certification required andmaintained. ACLS preferred.
- Activity in professional organizationsencouraged.
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in theclinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience ispreferred.
At Research Medical Center, above all else,we are committed to the care and improvement of human life . Located in beautiful Kansas City,Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognizedas a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctorsand nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, westaff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bedfacility.
Several of our renowned programs, includingLevel I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, NeuroscienceInstitute and Womens Care Center, feature advanced technological resourcesused to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgentand critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilitiesallow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas Cityregion.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most EthicalCompany by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organizationthat invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualifiedcandidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews.Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer andvalue diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.