SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have thecareer opportunities you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcareservices as a Neuro RegisteredNurse
At Trident MedicalCenter, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity TheftProtection discounts
- Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP)
In collaboration withthe patient, the patients family, and other members of the health care team,the Neuro Registered Nurse is responsible forassessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment planand achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key positionof the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positivepatient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in thisrole:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will manage efficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care and comfort, and arranging for admissions, testing and discharges
- You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire/transfer
For more than 40 years TridentMedical Center has proudly served patients and families in Berkeley,Charleston and Dorchester Counties in beautiful South Carolina. Trident Medical Center is a 320+ bedmajor medical center providing a comprehensive range of patient services andspecialties including a 24-hour emergency room with a Level II Trauma Center.
The hospitals specialty services include:
- An award-winning Heart Center
- The South Carolina Institute for RoboticSurgery
- The Trident Breast Care Center
- The Joseph M. Still Burn Clinic - the regionsonly outpatient burn clinic offering services to patients of all ages.
TridentMedical Center offers critical care services and 24/7Hospitalist and Intensivist programs. Trident Medical Center is a five-starrecipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safetyoutcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades , the leading onlineresource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. Thisachievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019Report to the Nation.
HCA Healthcare,the parent company of Trident MedicalCenter, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, andother uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization thatinvests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Medical SurgicalOncology RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar inpatient care!
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.