SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Nurse Manager of the Float Pool? As part of the ambulatory surgery division, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
As part of the ambulatory surgery division, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Ambulatory Surgery Division family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. Unlock your potential here !
Seeking a for HCA's Ambulatory Surgery Division who provides clinical management and expertise to ensure patients receive high quality, efficient care. Our Float Pool Nurse Manager will supervise the Division Float Pool staff by coordinating nursing needs across the division to ensure adequate staffing needs are met.
What you'll do:
- Manage Float Pool and Float Pool staff
- Direct the delivery of care by coordinating staffing across multiple centers
- Provide leadership for staff
- Effectively communicate with center administrators to coordinate staffing needs
- You will ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with clinical practice standards and policies of the centers
- Ensure sufficient staffing daily by notifying your team of scheduling changes in a timely manner
- You will delegate, coach, mentor and handle conflict resolution with your team
- Build trust and gain the respect of your team through effective leadership and participation skills
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Float Pool Nurse Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Minimum (3) years direct RN experience;preferably in an ambulatory surgery center surgical setting.
- Minimum (1) year clinical supervisoryexperience.
- Active RN license as required by state ofemployment.
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment. online certification not acceptable.
- ACLS and PALS as required by facility.
- CNOR preferred.
Weare an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We donot discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank inform...