SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, located on Florida's Emerald Coast, seeks a part time Registered Nurse
to join our EKG Stress Lab! This role will work weekdays. Occasional weekend call is required for this role.
The Stress Lab RNassists in transport, preparation and performance of various types of StressTesting. Assumes responsibility and accountability for several patients during a designated time frame while following policies and procedures of Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. Prioritizes and organizes patient flow to ensure best utilization of time. The Stress Lab RN is given general guidance and is expected to function with initiative and sound judgement to provide quality services. Must establish and maintain a good rapport and professional relationship with fellow employees, other departments and Medical Staff.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center (FWBMC) is a 267-bedfull-service hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and qualifiedphysicians in the area. It is recognized as a Top General Hospital forexcellence in quality care and patient safety. It is the only acute carehospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an AccreditedAdvanced Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and a CancerCare Center that is accredited by the Commission on Cancer and an Associate ofthe UAB Birmingham Health System Cancer Community Network. Its expandedemergency services include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and afull-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER that includes the only Level II TraumaCenter in the Tri-County area.
You are worth more than a paycheck. As a team member, enjoythe following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match upto 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending,life, disability benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid family leave
And much more!
Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Associate degree Registered Nurse is required from an accredited institution
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- Current RN license in Florida required
- BLS and ACLS required within 90 days of hire
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- 1 year acute care experience required
- 1 year critical care experience preferred
- EKG arrhythmia recognition skills preferred
- Reads and writes English with the basic skills necessary to transfer physicians orders
- Ability to move in excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff members
- Good knowledge of cardiac drugs and arrhythmias
- Ability to listen, empathize, and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.