SHIFT: No Weekends
SCHEDULE: Part-time Up to $5000 Sign on Bonus
Do you have thecareer opportunities you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcareservices as a Diagnostic Imaging Registered Nurse .
At Memorial Satilla Health,we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensivemedical, dental, and vision plans along with some uniquebenefits including:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protectiondiscounts
- Auto, Home, and LifeInsurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock PurchaseProgram (ESPP)
The Special Procedures RegisteredNurse will function as an integral part of the MedicalImaging/Radiology team and provide quality nursing care to inpatient andoutpatient clients in the Medical Imaging Department. You will care forpatients across the lifespan and must be prepared to handle all unexpectedemergencies that occur during any imaging/interventional procedure.
What you will do in thisrole:
- You will perform RN duties in any of the following areas: general diagnostic, interventional/therapeutic procedures, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging and breast imaging.
- You will thoroughly explain and answer patient and family questions.
- You will assess patient andprovide proper documentation in patient's chart.
- You will be responsible for assessing the nursing needs and initiating appropriate intervention for patients in the Medical Imaging/Radiology Department.
- You will communicate with physicians and other healthcare colleagues on the effectiveness of care.
- Must be a graduate from anaccredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher isrequired.
- Must be licensed as a RegisteredNurse in the state which you practice and/or hold and activeCompact/Multi-State RN license.
- A current American HeartAssociation (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Heath CareProvider is required.
- A current American HeartAssociation (AHA) or American Red Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) HeathCare Provider is required.
- Prior Critical Care experience ispreferred.
Memorial SatillaHealth is a 200 plus bed,full-service, acute care medical center that has been providing high-qualitymedical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region formore than 60 years. The facility, in the HCA Healthcare South Atlantic Division,attributes its success to the team effort that is focused on caring for you andyour family. Memorial Satilla Healthemploys a staff of over 600 employees and more than 300 physicians who workhard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and advanced technologywith compassion and understanding. Key specialty services include Cardiac,Orthopedic, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers. Additionally,Memorial Satilla Health treats more than 45,000 emergencies each year and hasan extensive Behavioral Health program.
Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offerexcellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golfcourses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. Withmany large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estatecosts, our locale is the perfect place for families.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We areactively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptlycontacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application andhelp us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity atour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteranstatus, or disability status.