SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Areyou passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCAHealthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity.We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse today with Doctors Hospital.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At Doctors Hospital weoffer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and yourfamily needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home,and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Ourteams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Inpatient Rehab RN where your passion for creating positive patient interactionsare valued? If you are dedicated tocaring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. Wewant your knowledge and expertise!
In collaboration with thepatient, the patients family, and other members of the health care team, the RehabilitationRegistered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning,implementing and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of thenursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, andhold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will doin this role:
- You will maintainoverall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will assist apatient exercise, provide proper skin care to prevent skin breakdown and ensurepatients are properly positioned to prevent further immobility
- You will coordinatewith the rehab therapy team to provide acute medical management to improve apatients loss of or impairment in functional skills such as: mobility,cognition, activities of daily living and communication
- You will administermedications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instructpatients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- Must be a graduatefrom an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higheris required
- Must be licensed as aRegistered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an activeCompact/Multi-State RN license
- A current AmericanHeart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) HealthCare Provider is required
Doctors Hospital of Augusta isa 350+ bed HCA Healthcare facility located near the Georgia-South Carolinastate border. Doctors Hospital is well known for its Joseph M. Still BurnCenter, the largest burn center in the country, which sees more than 3,000patients annually. In addition, the burn center was granted a special burndesignation as part of the Georgia Trauma Care Network. This designationincluded a rigorous review program administered by the American BurnAssociation (ABA) and the American College of Surgeons (ACA). Doctors Hospitalis certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an accredited Chest PainCenter and is designated a Center of Excellence in Womens Health Surgery. At Doctors Hospital, wehave a highly trained team to care for serious emergencies. As an ACSVerified Level II Trauma Center , our ER team is ready 24-hour a day to takecare of critically ill or injured patients. Fully-staffed 24/7 withboard-certified trauma surgeons and a team of experienced professionals,life-saving surgery is available within minutes of arrival. Patients are caredfor in two dedicated trauma bays in our Emergency Department.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Doctors Hospital of Augusta, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent anestimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsureddiscounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Ifyou find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Inpatient Rehab RN opening. We promptlyreview all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contactedby a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunityemployer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on thebasis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. ...