SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate aboutdelivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committedto caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family!Jump-start your career as a Med/Surg Ortho RN today with Coliseum Medical Center.
We are committed toproviding our employees with the support they need. At Coliseum Medical Center,we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as severaladd-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your familyneeds. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are acommitted, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an RN where yourpassion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you arededicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your nextopportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As a Registered Nurse inthe Med/Surg Ortho , you will be responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning,implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of thenursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, andhold responsibility for achieving positive patient and department outcomes.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
- Graduation from an accredited school of Registered Nursing is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State which you practice or must hold a Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) is preferred
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Pediatric Life Support (PALS) is preferred
- Previous hospital-setting Registered Nurse experience preferred
Coliseum HealthSystem is a two hospital systemlocated in Macon, GA; you may know us better as Coliseum Medical Centers andColiseum Northside Hospital. Each day we are challenged with providing ourpatients and their families state-of-the-art s...