SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a Cardiac Stress Testing Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit yourapplication with Overland Park RegionalMedical Center today and find out what it truly means to be apart of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC We offer anarray of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perksto make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We areseeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patientswith high quality, efficient care. Didyou get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that workshard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you whofeels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
A cardiac stress testing RN is responsible for providing cardiology services, including supervising, assessing and managing patients presenting for nuclear cardiology stress tests, treadmill stress tests and stress echocardiograms. About this unit:
- Outpatient environment performing stress testing.
- Open Monday through Friday with hours between 7a - 4p.
- Positive work environment and friendly atmosphere.
- Underthe general direction of the Manager of Cardiology, coordinates and providespatient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for theprovision of nursing care as related to the Outpatient Cardiac Testing Center.
- Administers medications, monitors patient vital signs/EKG, performs continualpatient assessment during patients stay in the testing center. Documentsaccurate nursing records and patient data.
- Coordinates patient teaching andpost procedure assessment.
- Performs emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Assists with and participates in in-service education.
- Collects and assemblesdata for data base, outcome analysis and performance improvement.
- Coordinates thedaily schedule and makes pre and post procedure calls to patients incollaboration with registrar.
- Works collaboratively with physicians to managecare.
Qualifications What Qualifications You Will Need:
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and
outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the
surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four
medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Womens Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiovascular Stress Testing Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possi...