SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer as a Float Pool Registered Nurse today with Rapides Regional Medical Center .
At Rapides Regional, we want to ensure your needs are met.We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans alongwith some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based onyears of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Float pool nurses are in aunique position to make a difference. Moving from assignment to assignment,they support various units within the hospital. They have high-level criticalthinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm underpressure.
- Opportunities to float to all units including Med Surg, Tele, ICU, ED, and Womens Services
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
What QualificationsYou Will Need:
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current Louisiana or Compact RN license from state of residence required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
Rapides Regional Medical Center is an award-winning 350+ bedhospital and ER in Alexandria, Louisiana that offers a wide array of servicesranging from Cancer Care to Wound Care, and our medical staff includes doctorsin more than 30 medical specialties.
At Rapides Regional we believe that well-defined values are thekey to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team youcontribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts thewell-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your ownpersonal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwaveringcommitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professionalexpertise can do for your career.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company byEthisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, andother uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. Weare actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will bepromptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit yourapplication and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.