SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a PACU RN today with Tulane Medical Center .
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need.At Tulane Medical Center Downtown we offeran array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-onperks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your familyneeds. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
PACU nurses provide compassionate care to post-anesthesia patients. They are often the first person patients see after a major surgery. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and excellent communication skills.
About this unit:
- Team work! The culture that surrounds us in the PACU is not only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
- The Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
What Qualifications You Will Need
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Louisiana or Compact RN licensure required.
- BLS and ACLS certification required at hire and maintained.