SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Doyou have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have anexciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider ofhealthcare services as an InpatientRehab Registered Nurse.
At Colleton MedicalCenter we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety ofcomprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years ofservice)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Youcontribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives andyou have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicatedprofessional like you to be a part of ourInpatient Rehab team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
In collaboration with thepatient, the patients family, and other members of the health care team, the RehabilitationRegistered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning,implementing and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of thenursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, andhold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will doin this role:
- You will maintainoverall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will assist apatient exercise, provide proper skin care to prevent skin breakdown and ensurepatients are properly positioned to prevent further immobility
- You will coordinatewith the rehab therapy team to provide acute medical management to improve apatients loss of or impairment in functional skills such as: mobility,cognition, activities of daily living and communication
- You will administermedications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instructpatients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- Must be a graduatefrom an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higheris required
- Must be licensed as aRegistered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an activeCompact/Multi-State RN license
- A current AmericanHeart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) HealthCare Provider is required
Located in theHeart of Walterboro, South Carolina, ColletonMedical Center has a longstanding history as a leader in the healthcarecommunity with a commitment to patient-centered care. With over 130 beds,Colleton Medical Center is part of HCAHealthcare. CMC offers bothinpatient and outpatient medical services along with 24/7 Emergency Care foradults and children. Named a Top Performer on key quality measures by The JointCommission for four consecutive years, CMCranks in the top 15 percent of U.S. hospitals for quality care. Committed to quality services andcompassionate care, CMC continues toexpand and advance to meet the needs of a growing community.
At Colleton Medical Center, above allelse, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA, theparent company of CMC, has been continually named a World's Most EthicalCompany by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,and other uncompensated expenses.
Be apart of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewingapplications for our Inpatient Rehab RN opening.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submityour application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
Weare an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.