SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Med/Surg Float Pool RN you want inyour current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. Davids RoundRock Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading providerof healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure your needsare met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plansalong with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid PersonalLeave
- 401k (100%annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity TheftProtection discounts
- Auto, Home,and Life Insurance options
- Employee StockPurchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role hasan impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make adifference. We are looking for a dedicated Float Pool Med/Surg RN like you to be a part of our team.
As a MedicalSurgical Registered Nurse (RN), you will be responsible for performing patientassessments, developing a plan of care, and implementing and evaluating care.As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, you will work collaborativelywith the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care.
- Youwill formulate a plan of care, revise the plan based on the patients responseto treatment and regularly evaluate plan for effectiveness
- Youwill consult and collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to develop,evaluate and revise the plan of care to meet the patients needs and goals
- Youwill administer medications and complete treatments according to hospitalpolicy
- Youwill delegate work appropriately to non-licensed staff in accordance withstandards of practice
- Youwill provide pre- and post-operative patient care
- Youwill provide education materials to patients and families on care andtreatments
- Youwill facilitate discharge plans in collaboration with the care team
St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center, which ispart of St. Davids HealthCare, is a 171-bed facility offering a range ofservices including advanced cardiac care at Heart Hospital of Austin at St.David's Round Rockthe first specialized cardiac facility in Williamson County,which offers heart and valve surgery and includes a catheterization andelectrophysiology lab, as well as a Hybrid Operating Room (OR) forcardiovascular patients. Other services include advanced trauma care with aLevel II Trauma Center, emergency services in a 24-hour emergency departmentincluding locations in Cedar Park and Leander, as well as a dedicated unit forcancer care and inpatient rehabilitation.
St. Davids Round Rock Medical Centeris also known for providing neurosurgery, advanced orthopedic and roboticservices, among other complex specialties.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity thatprovides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Med/Surg Float Pool RN opening. Wepromptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contactedfor interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and valuediversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, maritalstatus, veteran status, or disability status.
- 2 years of clinical nursing experience as aRegistered Nurse (RN): Required
- Experiencein an acute care setting preferred
- Bachelorof Science in Nursing (BSN) Required
License and Certifications
- CurrentState of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or Compact Registered NursingLicense. If Compact License Texas license must be obtained within 90 days ofhire
- BasicLife Support (BLS) required as per St. Davids Healthcare policy
- AdvancedCardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferred
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.