SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Here at Methodist Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
> We want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
- 100% matching 401k based on years of service
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As an RN Charge Nurse at Methodist Texsan Hospital, you will be responsible for coordinating unit operations and promoting collaboration among team members. We are looking for Registered Nurses who have a passion for serving as leader and mentor to others and ensuring delivery of exceptional care to patients and their families. What You Will Do In Your Role:
- You will apply advanced leadership skills to achieved desired outcomes and prevent/resolve conflict
- You will be a role model by promoting exceptional standards of behavior while providing optimal patient care and a positive work environment
- You will consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to make appropriate patient care assignments and deliver safe nursing care to patients
- You will demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serve as a resource to the patient care team
- You will be accountable for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
Qualifications What Qualifications You Will Need:
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree registered nurse program.
- You should possess your Registered Nurse License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current American Heart Association BLS Certification
- You should have a minimum of six months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse in the specialty area of hire.
- You should be approved for and maintain the requirements of the MHS Nursing Clinical Excellence Program for an RN level III.
We are seeking Medical Surgical Charge Registered Nurses for Methodist Hospital South to ensure we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care
. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! The Methodist Hospital South Medical Surgical Unit offers:
- A chance to become part of a team oriented team, goal driven unit
- The ability to learn and be cross trained clinical skills that will add to your experience as a nurse
- 5:1 RN to patient ratio
- Work with a variety of patients ranging from Ortho and Neuro, as well as reconstructive and vascular patients
- Encouragement to participate in community events. As a professional Registered Nurse (RN) at Methodist, you would serve as an advocate for the patient and their family. We are looking for RNs who have a passion for serving humanity and want to deliver exceptional care to those they serve.
Methodist Hospital South became part of the Methodist Healthcare System family in July 2017. With over 60 beds, the hospital serves over 5 counties and is comprised of healthcare professionals with years of training and experience who bring compassion and excellence to their work. Methodist Hospital South has been nationally recognized as a Five-Star rated facility by the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services and by its grade A Leapfrog Hospital Safety score. The hospital is also a recipient of the Excellence in Patient Safety Across the Board Award and is designated as a Level IV trauma center and Ambulatory Services Sleep Center. Our maternal newborn center has been recognized with a Level I Maternal & Neonatal designation and participates in the TexasAIM, Baby Friendly and Texas 10 Step programs. Beyond offering Methodist-quality emergency care, our comprehensive services have expanded into orthopedics, cardiology, sports medicine and urology, and will continue to grow as the areas needs increase. For more information, please visit our website at .
If you find this opportunity to improve the lives of our patients compelling, we encourage you to apply and learn more about how we can work together in Serving Humanity to Honor God.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nation...