SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SCHEDULE: Full-time Work Schedule: Full-Time Days Registered Nurse-CVOR About Medical City of Fort Worth
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- Magnet Re-designation December 2015
Afew of the benefits we provide you:
IndustryLeading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
401K(3 to 9% based on tenure)
EmployeeStock Purchase Plan
FullMedical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
NewExtended Family Leave
Healthcareand Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundredsof consumer discounts
FinancialFitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see the CNE Message
, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organization mission and goals.
- Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and Infection Control Programs.
- Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement Goals.
- Demonstrates and promotes Medical City Fort Worths Excellence Always values:
Contributes to the organizations three indicators of success:
- You First
Demonstrates desirable work habits and promotes personal growth and professionalism in the work environment. Use therapeutic communication in daily practice Maintain a safe and therapeutic OR and pre-surgical area environment Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual OR patients Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process
- Exceptional Clinical Quality
- Unparalleled Service
- Consistent Earnings Outperformance
Qualifications POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing with a minimum of Bachelors of Science in Nursing Required. Associates may be considered upon initial hire, however completion of, or enrollment in a bachelors program within one year of hire required for employment.
- 1-year experience in the OR preferred. CNOR experience preferred
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.