SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patientswith purpose and integrity. We care like family! Advance your career as aPediatric ICU Nurse (RN) today with TriStar Centennial Medical Center.
We arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need. At CentennialMedical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Pediatric ICU Nurse (RN) for our facility toensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficientcare. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we areseeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningfulas we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
- You will monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions while maintaining accurate and detailed records
- You will order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- You will modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- You will consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- You will monitor all aspects of patient care in a collaborative multidisciplinary setting
- You will instruct individuals, families, or other groups on patient care and disease process and discharge instructions
It all started here! TriStar CentennialMedical Center is our original flagship hospital with a 741-bedcomprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs includingbehavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging,neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleepdisorder, and womens services. Centennial Medical Centers 43-acre campusis home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStarCentennial Advanced Joint Replacement Institute, TriStar Centennial WomensHospital, The Childrens Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon CancerInstitute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center, and TriStar CentennialParthenon Pavilion.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you.We are actively reviewing applications for our Pediatric ICU Nurse (RN) opening.Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submityour application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Current BLS
- PALS required within 6 months
- Pediatric Critical Care experience preferred; Pediatric experience required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.