Allied Universal , North America s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Now Hiring Professional Security Guard - GSOC Analyst
21 years of age
Utah Driver license
Fully Covid Vaccinated
Customer Service Oriented
Allied Universal Services is currently searching for a Professional Security Shift Supervisor.
The Shift Security Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. The Security Shift Supervisor will act as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting;
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
Driving Positions : must possess a valid Driver s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test, may be required to pass Drivers Record check
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: .