Power Careers has a unique opportunity to work with a cutting edge reserve power system manufacture in sunny southern Florida.
We're searching for a unicorn- Senior level Electrical Engineer to join an amazing organization that is developing cutting edge technology for the data center, microgrid and prime power markets.
Here's what we're looking for:
An Electrical Engineer to produce and manage electrical custom designs to integrate distributed energy resources supporting commercial, industrial, healthcare facilities, and data centers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop integrated solutions using battery storage and microgrid generation systems along with all the controls and infrastructure.
- Research and identify state of the art electrical switchgear controls and automation, generator paralleling and automatic transfer solutions.
- Interface with suppliers and vendors to obtain quotes, make design changes and execute project initiatives.
- Support the de nition of the project scope and deliverables that align with the project goals and strategies across the organization.
- Research utility interconnection standards and requirements and make sure developed solution meets all the requirements.
- Create, update, and maintain project documentation including one-line drawings, 2D drawings, product speci cations, and testing requirements.
- Identify new development ideas that increase the availability, reliability or value of the company's products and services.
- Planning and test conceptual prototypes to con rm they meet the project goals. Develop detailed test plan and publish test reports.
- Produce electrical designs of new construction and renovation projects within code
- Travel to job sites within the US and Canada. Travel will be required for this position.
- Researches building codes and standards to determine essential design requirements of the projects
- Conduct condition assessments of existing electrical systems
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other Custom Engineering staff, utility representatives, contractors, consultants, and clients
- Prepare scope and budget for electrical assignments
- Performs electrical system planning including electric distribution layouts, specifications of wiring systems and analysis of loads
- Provides technical assistance to other disciplines and offices within the Custom Engineering organization
- Prepare electrical construction specifications
Don't check all the boxes? Email me anyway, we have several openings with the customer that may be a fit.