Senior Software Developer for Web and Mobile Apps (Angular, TypeScript, C #)
Why work at WCG? There are so many reasons to join the WCG family!
We offer very competitive salaries and bonus opportunities, plus an extremely comprehensive bonus package - one of the best in the industry! It's our mission to help streamline and make clinical trials more efficient, so you'll be a part of some of the most cutting-edge therapies and science that is helping to make the world a better place!
As a Senior Software Developer for Web and Mobile Apps (Angular, TypeScript, C #)at WCG VeraSci, you will help design, develop and advance these and other products and systems using an agile scrum process. You'll work with our Product Manager, scientists, analysts and users to turn product requirements into high quality products. Our products run on iOS and Android devices and are built using the latest state of the art technologies including the Ionic Framework, TypeScript and Angular. Our products are backed by cloud-hosted REST APIs and a web portal built using Microsoft Azure, C# and WebApi.
To be considered for U.S.-based positions unless currently employed by WCG, where permitted by applicable law (including any applicable reasonable accommodation, medical or religious exemption), candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by start date.
- Works with Product Manager, scientists, analysts and users to fully understand product vision, scope, priorities, and requirements.
- Produces software and system designs.
- Develops software and systems to meet all end-user, functional, performance and regulatory requirements.
- Creates source code, automated tests, software builds and manages deployments.
- Reviews or helps maintain software design and documentation, including, but not limited to:
- Software/System Architecture & Design specs
- Data models
- UI wireframes
- Development and technology standards and processes
- Provides development task estimates to project managers.
- Provides technical review of requirements documents and test cases.
What You Will Bring:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in web or mobile app development
- A minimum of 1 year experience using Angular 4 or later
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience developing in an agile or scrum environment
- Strong knowledge of GAMP, GCP and FDA's 21 CFR Part 11 a plus
- Knowledge of C-DISC standards or experience with clinical research data a plus
- Positivity, ability to problem solve, eagerness to learn and team collaboration and enthusiasm to build software for our mission-driven company!
What We Offer:
WCG offers competitive base pay and an annual bonus with a comprehensive benefits package (one of the best in the industry!). You will also work with excellent teams in an environment that thrives on innovation and forward-thinking. Looking for advancement? WCG offers many growth opportunities within the company through internal promotion! Benefits include:
- Robust medical, dental and vision plans within 30 days of employment
- 20 PTO days to start and 12 paid holidays annually
- Matching 401K program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Much, much more!!!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
WCG is very proud to be an equal opportunity employer! Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin or ancestry, religion or creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran status, reprisal or any other legally recognized basis or status protected by federal, state or local law.