Service AdvisorsPosition Type
David McDavid Honda of Irving is currently seeking Experienced Service Advisor to add to our Growing Team!
Great Team Culture- Competitive Compensation - Endless Career Growth Opportunities - Fantastic Work Life Balance
As a Service Advisor , you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and customers every day.
We are looking for energetic, customer-focused Service Advisor who will help us redefine the car-buying experience.
Pay and Recognition:
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Paid training
- Stock equity grant awards (select management and front-line team member's eligible!)
Insurance / Retirement:
- Insurance: medical, vision, dental, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity plans
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy leave (disability leave)
- Health savings
- Flex spending accounts (tax free)
- Short-term and Long-term disability plans
- Life Insurance (Whole Life and Term)
- 401k with company match
Learning, Tuition Assistance and Career Development:
- Digital career path tool to assist with career development
- Continuous training through Asbury University
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Student loan relief resources
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service repairs
- Scholarship awards
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Aggressive Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Responsibilities and Qualifications
The Service Advisor is the face of the dealership for service customers. It is the Service Advisor's responsibility to present and sell needed products, and or, services to the customer in a professional manner while adhering to the manufacturer's published maintenance schedule and requirements. In doing so it is expected that the Service Advisor will build rapport with the customer to promote customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain pertinent vehicle information
- Actively promote and build rapport with the customer
- Advise customers on the care and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications
- Generate and provide customer with a complete and accurate estimate of repair
- Establish and communicate completion time of repair with customer and technician
- Answer incoming service calls
- Maintain and schedule service appointments
- Follow prescribed procedures for customer post follow-up resulting in return visits, increased sales and admirable CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index)
- Strictly follow the manufacturer's warranty guidelines and procedures
- Conduct business in an honest manner that maintains the manufacturer Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) at or above Asbury's specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws, and company policy, regarding the safeguarding all customer, company and manufacturer information, as well as customers vehicle and property
- Must be able to manage in a fast paced work environment with limited supervision
- Must have great customer service, phone and computer skills
- Previous automotive Service Advisor experience heavily preferred
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.