THIS IS A FULL TIME, ON-SITE POSITION LOCATED IN NASHVILLE, TN.
LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED, NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE PROVIDED.
Join a dynamic, vibrant team and take your career in marketing to the next level! We are a rapidly growing, forward thinking global business at the forefront of the beauty industry. In this role you will be working on our brands MineTan Body Skin, b.tan and b.fresh, and alongside our marketing team of social media marketers, digital marketers and graphic designers.
We're looking for an ambitious, creative, hard worker with a passion for marketing, branding and social media. You will be responsible for supporting the Social Media Managers for our brands MineTan Body Skin and b.tan with a primary focus on social media and influencer marketing. With a combined following with over 800K followers across Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook and YouTube you will thrive in a fast paced, creative environment.
You will be an excellent communicator and strong administrator, to help foster collaboration from within the team and be comfortable working in a fast paced, creative environment.
We are looking for someone that is flexible and has a varied skills base. You don't need to know it all; you just need to be keen to learn new things and have the ability to work autonomously. We offer a supportive learning environment that rewards and recognizes hard work.
Reports to: Social Media Managers
- Social Media Community Management: engage our customers on social media, respond to enquiries in real time and engage followers in active conversations
- Social Media Content Creation: copywriting, photography, videography, design and image sourcing for social posts.
- Manage the posting schedule of content to each relevant social media account
- Support the day to day running of the brand's Influencer Campaign: sourcing influencers, liaising with influencers and talent agencies, obtaining rates, working within a budget and managing send outs
- Preparing monthly reports across all social media accounts for each brand
- Research trends on TikTok, Instagram and emerging social media channels
- Researching competitor brands and market trend
- Researching PR opportunities and contacts
- Works as part of a team to develop broader social media campaigns
- Supporting Marketing Team with tasks including sourcing images, copywriting, reporting and assisting with events, photoshoots and video shoots
- General administrative duties
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- BA Degree in Marketing, or related experience
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A balanced blend of creative and analytical skills
- You are highly organized with the ability to prioritize, multitask and work independently to deadlines
- Knowledge of Google Docs applications or Microsoft equivalent
- Photoshop experience highly preferred
- Photography and/or videography skills/experience highly desirable
- Related work experience in the beauty industry preferred