I am seeking an experienced in-house Resourcing Partner to join an expanding start up organisation in the TMT sector to manage all recruitment across the organisation for a 6 month fixed term contract. This role will be responsible for supporting on all hiring requirements across the organisation to deal with upcoming hiring demand. This is an exciting environment and is a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter with a passion for talent acquisition high level credibility, stakeholder engagement and excellent direct delivery capability.
- Facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process: take job briefs, prepare advertisements, post internal and external vacancies, shortlist, conduct phone screens, interviews, pre-employment checks and prepare offer letters.
- Establish, maintain and apply fair, non-discriminatory and effective systems and processes for the attraction, selection, assessment and on-boarding of new team members.
- Support and guide hiring managers throughout the recruitment process helping them build their confidence and capability to source the best talent for their roles.
- Ensure candidates have a customer led positive experience as they move through the recruitment process, ensuring they are aware of the outcome of their application at any stage.
- Interface with preferred recruitment agencies ensuring terms of business are in place, SLA's are agreed for that are transparent and up to date
- Monitor and assess the performance of agencies against agreed SLA's - review quarterly addressing areas of concern with clear actions to mitigate.
- Ensure a seamless transition from candidate offer to onboarding working in partnership with the People Team in a smooth transition and process flow from candidate to employee
- Develop and monitor recruitment performance providing a monthly insight into candidate sourcing, success rates and conversion to employee.
- Comply with our responsibility to maintain privacy of information and record keeping in line with GDPR
- Monitor & report our progress aligned to programme requirements
- Experience of running full 360 recruitment processes ideally within the TMT sector. In house experience preferred but open to considering agency background
- Proven track record of direct sourcing, candidate networking and talent pipelining
- Credibility to work with hiring managers and HR partners
- Understanding of end to end recruitment processes and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Diversity mind set and excellent skills in identifying and engaging diverse candidates
- Ability to deliver in a fast paced environment with multiple conflicting priorities
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.