Citizens Securities, Inc. is honored to be a high-quality provider in the investment services industry and is focused on growing our market share in our expanding footprint. We are currently hiring Wealth Client Consultants and whether you hold just one license and are early in your career, or are a fully licensed, seasoned Wealth professional we would love to talk to you!
The Wealth Client Consultant is a key role within our Wealth Management business directly aligned with Financial Advisors to form the foundation of a dedicated advisory team in partnership with Mortgage Loan Officers, Business Bankers, Retail Bankers, etc. The objective of the Wealth Client Consultant is to proactively engage affluent clients, gain a broad understanding of their financial goals through deep discovery and use of financial planning conversations, and bring forward the full affluent client value proposition in pursuit of delivering personalized financial solutions to address all client financial needs. S/he is responsible for identifying, building, and deepening new and existing affluent client relationships to gain incremental wallet share. As their trusted relationship manager the Wealth Client Consultant will deliver a best-in-class client experience to assigned affluent customers. Responsibilities
- Proactively source affluent, non-wealth relationships to introduce into the Wealth value proposition
- Perform regular proactive outreach to continuously identify new and develop existing affluent client relationships
- Conduct complete and thorough discovery with affluent clients to understand their family dynamics, goals and objectives, and current financial situation
- Engage with Certified Financial Planners and Financial Advisors to create, analyze and understand a client s financial plan
- Strategize with Certified Financial Planners and Financial Advisors on how to present the breadth of Citizens solutions across banking, lending, and investment to the client to help them reach their financial goals
- Introduce appropriate opportunities to segment partners, based on their financial goals, including but not limited to Financial Advisor, Home Loan Officer, Small Business Partners, etc.
- Provide regular, value-added engagement with affluent wealth clients: high-touch, face-to-face or virtual meetings, consistent communication, access to financial education materials, etc.
- Leverage CRM tool to document client interactions in detail
- Build an activity-based business development plan centered around proactive outreach and follow-up behaviors
- Bachelor s degree (preferred) or 3-5 years relevant equivalent experience
- Series 6 (or 7), 63/65 (or 66), and Life and Health Insurance Licenses (preferred). At least one of these licenses is required; additional licenses can be obtained within a specific timeframe upon hire
- Experience in the financial planning discovery process and planning tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with investment/banking/lending product referrals and sales
- Demonstrated success in a client-centric proactive sales environment
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and internal partners
- Knowledge of industry regulatory requirements to ensure a sound control environment
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, maternity/paternity leave, flexible work arrangements, education reimbursement, wellness programs and more Why work with us
Awards we've received
- Colleague development: We offer a clear career path, in-depth training, coaching and mentoring to help you reach your potential
- Outstanding resources: We have access to big data analytics, technology, referrals and industry-wide tools to help target and grow your client relationships
- Commitment to community: We give back to the communities you work in and live in by volunteering and donating to charities
Some job boards have started using jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate pay guidance.Why Work for Us
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality - 100% Corporate Equality Index (2020)
- Military Friendly Employer (2021)
- Dave Thomas Foundation - Best Adoption-friendly Workplace (2020)
- Diversity, Inc. - Top 50 companies for diversity (2020)
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
Citizens, its parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague s or a dependent s reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.